September 6, 2009

catching up.

This picture is from quite a long time ago (around the same time of my last post) but, I thought I'd post it as I most certainly have some catching up to do...

As photos of events and memories fill up the little cream-like folders of my computer, I have realized that blogging is actually a much better way to document life. So what will this blog look like? Well, I really can't say ...but when I am old (si Dios quiere) I hope to look back and see the actual events (mundane and profound) in my life and how the Lord has moved, taught, grown, stretched, shaped, and formed...

So, this sometimes private and planned person is throwing that all out. And now I am blogging- for the sake of sharing, documenting, learning, processing, glorifying God with offerings, living life to the fullest.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephania 3:17

Friends