June 12, 2013

Poetry 3


Navigation (May, 2013)
And hence, I go forth
to find my true North
setting my eyes on things up high
not on distractions here that lie.

to go forth with a strong inside
confident, loving, all in stride.
God, your Spirit leads in power
for that, I need no place to cower.

Open doors for your mission & glory
open ears and hearts to your story
God direct me where you are
so I might embrace You & shine like a star.

I long to know you out of this muck
& not complain about how my life sucks.
I believe you are moving & not asleep
but awake & alive to guide all your sheep.

The connection is faded but not at all gone
I want to love you like in the book of John.
You draw me closer, ever so near
You say, “Not to worry, I am right here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephania 3:17

Friends