"But now, this is what
the Lord says- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: 'Fear
not, for I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the
waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not
sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the
flames will not be set ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of
Israel."
Isaiah 43:1-3
The Lord is my strength
& my salvation
My ever present help
& firm foundation
I stand here with richness
beyond this place
As I fix my eyes on my All;
on His glorious face
"Since, then, you have
been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is
seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on earthly
things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in
God."
Colossians 3:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment